Move-in season across New England is in full swing. (Hey, future Boston residents, remember: No large trucks on Storrow Drive!) It’s totally a stressful time. That’s why we’ve made it easy to start sampling your Xfinity services with Xfinity apps so you can start your binge-watching as soon as you set down your futon.
Check out the links below to these three apps that let you get started soon after you order Xfinity services online, over the phone or in a store and before your installation is complete. Using the email you’ve received after signing up for Xfinity services, take a moment to create your Comcast.net user name and password, log-in to the app once and you’re all set!
Xfinity Apps highlights:
The app allows you to:
- View or change your appointment date/time and track the time your tech will arrive
- “Call Me Back” (schedule a time for a Comcast representative to call you, if needed)
- Find the closest Xfinity Store or Comcast Service Center
Use this to watch:
- Live TV: Choose from over 150 networks covering news, entertainment and sports offerings based on your subscription level
- On Demand: Sample thousands of programs to watch on your terms
- Saved: After you get connected, remember that you can stream DVR recordings on the go or download them to enjoy when you can’t be connected on the plane or train
Get online right away using our Xfinity WiFi Hotspots
- Click on the Find a Hotspot tab near the top of the page.
- Enter an address, city, state or ZIP code to find a nearby hotspot.
- You may also look for xfinitywifi in the list of available networks on your WiFi-enabled devices as you travel around town.
Moving can be stressful, getting set up with Xfinity services doesn’t have to be. By utilizing these apps, you can take advantage of some of great features that are available to you right away. More info on our apps is available here.