Our crews are out on the roads and working with power companies to address interruptions and downed lines from the storm. In the meantime, here are some service tips for our customers during and after severe weather:
- Use your Xfinity apps on your mobile devices so you can stay connected when it matters most.
- The most effective way to get outage updates and information about Comcast services is to visit Xfinity.com/MyAccount or to access the Xfinity My Account app from any mobile device.
- If customers have electrical power but Xfinity service has not yet come back on, Comcast recommends that customers restart or reset devices, including wireless gateways, modems, routers and cable boxes.
Customers without power can also visit us to plug in and charge devices at the following Xfinity Store locations today:
- Allston, MA: 1316 Commonwealth Ave
- Brockton, MA: Westgate Mall; 200 Westgate Drive
- Burlington, MA: 62 Second Avenue
- Danvers, MA: 139 Endicott Street
- Framingham, MA: 150 Worchester Road
- Lowell, MA: 199 Plain Street
- Mansfield, MA: Mansfield Crossing; 280 School Road
- Methuen, MA: 70 Pleasant Valley Street
- Nashua, NH: 219 Daniel Webster Highway
- Newton, MA: 300 Needham Street
- Raynham, MA: Cape Roads Crossing; 600 South Street
- Somerville, MA: 116 Beacon Street
- Springfield, MA: 1083 Boston Road
- Westford, MA: Cornerstone Square