We know New Englanders love their hometown teams. We wanted to remind customers of an easy way to keep tabs on Sunday’s Red Sox and Patriots games with X1 and the Xfinity Stream app.
With our Xfinity video service, sports fans can stay up to date with their favorite teams — from reviewing live stats and scores via the X1 Sports App to using the Xfinity Stream app on your smart device or laptop to create a second screen for one of New England’s biggest night of sports.
- Show your team spirit (and eliminate FOMO on any play) with the Xfinity Stream app! The Xfinity Stream app provides on-the-go access to more than 100 live networks on any device in or out of the home.
- Here are two helpful tips just in case you haven’t used our Stream app before:
- Log in with your Comcast.net credentials (find yours here if you don’t know it) and you’ll be able to automatically log in when you use the app again.
- Select “All Channels” under “Live TV” and take a moment to tap “filter” to choose High Definition to ensure that you’re viewing the best possible channel.
If you need more on how to use the Xfinity Stream app, check out this page.
- Back to the big screen…stay in the know with the X1 Sports App! Just say “Sports App” on your X1 Voice Remote to get convenient access to live games, scores of all games currently in progress, additional coverage of the games you aren’t watching and upcoming league schedules. Plus, you can check on your CBS Fantasy Football team right on your TV screen! And, now you can personalize the sports app by selecting your favorite teams and choosing to get reminders by text or on the screen so you never miss any action at home or on the go.
- If you want to stick with the biggest screen in the house for all the action, don’t forget about the “Last” button on the X1 Remote which makes it easy to find the last nine things you watched on TV, On Demand or DVR.
Finally, if you don’t have X1, you can easily get it by switching out your box at your local Xfinity Store (check here for locations throughout the Greater Boston region) or contacting us at 1-800-XFINITY to arrange for a professional installation.
Go Red Sox and Go Patriots!