Comcast has closed on an agreement to acquire Braintree Electric Light Department’s (BELD) broadband business and we are delighted to welcome former BELD broadband customers to Xfinity and Comcast Business in the weeks ahead!
“The acquisition of Braintree Electric Light Department’s broadband business gives Comcast an opportunity to provide more consumers and businesses with access to our Xfinity and Comcast Business innovative products and services, including an amazing internet experience with faster-than-Gig WiFi,” said Trevor Arp, Senior Vice President of Comcast’s Greater Boston Region.
Comcast has been proudly serving Braintree customers since 2003, but for those BELD customers who don’t know us well, here are some important points:
Since 2020 alone, we’ve boosted our internet speeds, ensured that our network could meet customer demand during the pandemic, invested in the communities we serve to address digital equity head on to connect low-income Americans and aid small businesses. Plus, we continued to innovate and offer consumers additional savings with Xfinity Mobile.
Comcast will offer its complete portfolio of Xfinity services, including:
- Xfinity Internet with gigabit speed: offering speeds among the fastest and most widely available and including Xfinity xFi, a digital dashboard that lets customers personalize, manage and control their home Wi-Fi experience;
- The award-winning X1 Platform for video service: including the X1 Voice Remote and popular internet apps including Peacock, HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, iHeartRadio and NPR One;
- Xfinity Flex: features thousands of movies and shows, a 4K streaming device and award-winning Voice Remote free for Xfinity Internet customers.
- Xfinity Mobile: a new wireless service designed for the way people use their phones today;
- Xfinity Home: security and home automation services; and
- Xfinity Voice: home phone service.
In addition, businesses will have access to the Comcast Business suite of products, which include:
- Business Dedicated Internet up to 100 Gbps;
- Advanced cybersecurity included in every Internet package for businesses of all sizes;
- Business Voice: providing office phone solutions for small, medium and large businesses;
- Business Mobile services;
- Business Video services; and
- Business Smart Office: advanced video monitoring solutions.
Our local workforce of technicians, Xfinity Store retail teams at nearby Weymouth Xfinity Store, Comcast Business account executives and customer service representatives are ready to help connect you to what matters to your life as they are the heart of our business.
We will soon be in contact with Braintree Electric Light Department broadband customers to share more information about the service transition slated to formally begin in the weeks ahead. For those interested in learning more about the packages and promotions available that best meet their needs, can visit Get2KnowComcast.com or call our specially trained team at 866-235-0809 between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Former BELD Business Internet customers should connect with Clayton Cianelli and his team of Comcast Business Account Executives, who work one-on-one with each customer to find the best product solution to meet their business needs. They can contact Clayton Cianelli directly (Phone: 617-780-0905 | Email: email@example.com) at their earliest convenience to discuss their specific product solution needs.
Welcome to Comcast, BELD broadband customers. We look forward to serving you.